Monday, March 31, 2014

I Love You!

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a lovely weekend.  My sister came to visit and to spoil me rotten over the weekend.  She left last night and I already miss her sooo much!  Nothing like family, right?  I am feeling much better and I am starting to scrap this week since I am able to sit up for longer periods of time. I will be posting my new kits sometime this week so be on the lookout!

These are two layouts with the same title and yet so different from each other.
 

I designed this layout for A Scrap in Time last time I was there.


This is my sister Andi holding baby Carolina when she was born. I LOVE YOU!!!!


Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty layouts. I'm glad you're feeling better and its a blessing to have a loving sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete