Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Home

Good morning!  I love to make layouts with titles like this because almost any picture taken within the walls of our homes (especially those not posed) seem to fit well, like this one ...
 

... that my daughter took of me trying to get a little scrapbooking in while I'm babysitting two.  You can tell that this one wasn't posed because I didn't even get a chance to take my glasses off before she snapped it!  There's no place like home!


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a terrific and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the impromptu picture of you and your precious babies. Noticed on your layout that we both used the "Family" sticker by Bo Bunny today. Great way to display your title, will have to scraplift that idea. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you do a craft room reveal..looks like you are very organized

    ReplyDelete