Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Lighthouses

Good morning!  Hope your week is going great so far.  Here's a layout I made focusing on the lighthouses. I absolutely love old lighthouses and try to visit them during my travels if there are any in the area.
 
I used a bunch of papers and embellishments to put it together such as Kaisercraft, K & Company,  Soft Spoken,  Jolee's, some netting, some shells, and so on. 
 
This scripture came to my heart as I designed  it with the lighthouses:  
 
Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
John 8:12
 
 
Have a wonderful, fun and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Super beautiful! Thank you for today's bible scripture, that too is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete