Monday, December 22, 2014

Let It Snow

Good morning and welcome back from the weekend!  I hope that everything is great with you as we approach Christmas only 3 days from now.

I actually had something else planned for today, but last night I went with my family to a Christmas attraction about 45 minutes from here.  They had a little old locomotive that went in a big loop through some fields and woods where they had numerous Christmas displays, nativity scenes and lit villages.  They even had a stop where machines blew fake snow (OK, 59 degrees is not nearly cold enough for the real stuff) into the open railcars.  It was absolutely gorgeous so I felt inspired to show this layout!

I hope you get some inspiration from this layout, too!


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment