Monday, May 11, 2015

Dream

Hello and happy Monday! Hope you had a beautiful weekend and got a chance to celebrate Mothers Day.

We spent the day canoeing down Santa Fe River with our daugther, her husband and their two babies.  And what started out as me in the front with Andrew in the middle, quickly (within 50 feet of the boat ramp) evolved into Andrew coming up front with me.  Note the position of my paddle.


Before long, Carolina joined us and the three of us moved to the middle of the canoe.  Note that the paddle has not moved one inch and, if memory serves me correctly, that's exactly where it was when we turned in the canoe at the end of the trip four hours later!  Hey, it was Mothers Day.  You never see Cleopatra paddling her own boat down the Nile, do you?


Here's a layout that I made last week titled Dream.  I hope that you like it.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope that you have a wonderful and blessed day and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment