Monday, June 15, 2015

Lemonade Stand

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope that your weekend went well and that you are ready to tackle a new week! Here is a layout and kit that I recently made titled Lemonade Stand.


And here is my inspiration for that layout, Andrew & Carolina at a fruit stand we stopped by during our visit to South Florida.  Here they are at the orange juice stand.


And here is some of the lovely produce that they had to offer.

Andrew was so excited about the mango that he picked out to take home to his grandfather.  Little does he know that his grandfather is allergic to mangoes. 


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope that you got some inspiration.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment