Monday, November 16, 2015

The Flying Unicorn

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope that all of you had a great weekend and are ready for a new week.

On Saturday I met up with friends from Georgia and Northwest Florida in Tallahassee at a newly opened scrapbook store, The Flying Unicorn.  Alda, the ower, was very accommodating and a gracious hostess.  Her store is very special in that it offers unique papers from Europe and other places that are not easily found here.  Here we are in front of the store.

Here is Peggy working on her project ...

... and here I am working on mine while Alexandra "photobombs"!

Here is one of my layouts that I made at the Flying Unicorn.  The papers are from Prima.

The title of my layout is Party Time, Lady Like (is that even possible?)

Thanks for coming to see my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment