Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Mixed Media Class

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  On Sunday I was fortunate to be able to take a  mixed media class at Cootie Coo Creations in High Springs, Florida.  Our teacher was Terrie Peattie.  What a wonderful time we had.  Of course, it's always going to be great when fun-loving & talented women get together for and afternoon of creativity.

Here I am getting my hands dirty.


And here are the rest of the ladies getting their hands dirty.


Here is my finished project.  I am the angel on the left and my four grandchildren are the little angels on the right.

I have just release a new batch of Christmas  kits.  To see them click on the Happy Scrapper at the top left of this blog.  Here is the latest installment of the monthly "Story" series.  December Story features three windows!


Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment