Thursday, February 2, 2017

At the Playground

Good morning!  Hope your week is going great so far.

Children LOVE playgrounds, no matter the weather, the season, the town or the size! Having 4 grandchildren of my own, under the age of 6, I have to say that my husband and I know almost all the playgrounds around town.

When my son and his family were in Japan a few weeks ago guess where he went almost every morning he was there?  To the closest playground from the hotel where they were staying at!  Landon eat dirt here and there and Madison made a friend whom she loved. 





Here's the perfect layout for thoese wonderful pictures. I know she will treasure them specially when she gets older.


Be inspired, print those pictures and scrap them! Have a fabulous and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment