Monday, May 21, 2018

I Am Back!!!

Hello dear friends,

I am back home after spending almost a month in Chicago with our son Danny. In case you missed it, he suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm right after he pitched at a baseball game on Friday, April 20th in Chicago (He plays for the Chicago White Sox).  He had brain surgery the following day performed by Dr. Demetrius Lopes at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Three weeks later he went from ICU to his home!!!

God not only spared his life but is healing him completely! All I want to do is smile and praise the Lord, our Savior and Healer. I can't wait to see Danny share his testimony! Even though we walked thru the valley of the shadow of death, we did not fear because my family and I knew that the Lord went before us

So many people prayed for him. We were overwhelmed by the response of love, encouraging words, help, letters, and helped we received during this trial time. Thank you for all you did for us, most of all, for your prayers.

I am back in business as well! I have been scrappin' again and it feels soooo good to be back to normal.  I have posted a new batch of kits on this blog.  To see them just click on the shopper to the left.  Send me an e-mail to let me know which kits that you would like and I'll get them to you.

Here is my newest favorite photo of me with Danny.



Thanks for coming to my blog today.  Have a wonderful, glorious and blessed day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bea. I heard about Danny thru Rachel and prayed for him and a full recovery. So happy for you and your family. Will continue to pray. Crafty hugs, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you back. We've kept you and your family in our prayers. Love you. Tere y familia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see Danny smiling and recovering! That was a terrifying moment to witness and I can't imagine the worry. Thankful that all of the prayers that were sent for him were heard and Danny is still here for his family.

    ReplyDelete