Wednesday, July 18, 2018

From One Crop to Another

Happy Wednesday! Have you ever heard of "Crop Hopping"? I haven't either but lately it seems like that's what I do! The first week of July I spent the entire week at the Vero Beach Crop. Last weekend I spent 4 days at a crop in Coral Springs and today I am on my way to Rayne, Louisiana for two 4-day crops, back to back! I hope my husband doesn't rent out my studio while I am on the road!

Our group (Wings on Meds) is posing with our cute pillows for our backs in Coral Springs. We are missing Cassia who was unable to attend. 


Everyone loved my little refrigerator and my collection of unicorns. My friend Brenda is the official Godmother of all of them.


 My friends surprised me with an early birthday celebration and blessed me with this amazing unicorn collection from 31 Bags.  I love them!!!


And of course we had to blow my new pool/floater for a unicorn photoshoot in the middle of the room. We had soooo much fun!


This is one of my July kits. Some of my pictures will fit perfectly on this layout.


I'll keep you posted of all my adventures in Louisiana. The theme of that crop is Under the Sea. I can't wait! I hope I don't get too waterlogged.  Have a fabulous and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment