Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Two More "Convalescent" Layouts & My Very Special Walker

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Well, I continue to make forays into my studio for scrapbooking and other fun activities.  Here are two new layouts.





But here is my newest pride and joy.  It's the end result of the combination of a studio full of things, a hot glue gun, a very boring walker and absolutely fabulous pain medication!



It still needs bicycle streamers, a horn and who knows what else!  I cannot wait for the next event.  The only problem is that it won't fold up anymore so I'm going to have to make some modifications or it won't fit into my car.

Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful, blessed and creative day!

3 comments:

  1. I have to comment on your incredible attitude! You don't let anything get you down and that is hard for most people that are in pain (including me)! I am really inspired by you and I just decided to try to get into my scrapbook room and finish projects that I started! Thank you for the inspiration! I love both layouts, but especially love the lovely one with all of the carousel horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beatriz! Its so great so see you up and about! I Praise God for healing and his grace in our lives! You look great and these layouts are supurb amiga!! Love love tour new wlaker friend my mom calls hers her boyfriend as my Dad has pssed away amd she misses his companionship. I will have to ask her is she will let me decorate him. Lol..

    Are the elements to the first layout digital? I absolutely love it so much and would love to scraplift it if thats okay. Thanks for sharing your beautiful layouts.

    So glad your feeling more like yourself amiga may God continue to bless you and your family.

    Sending big big hugs from PA!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete