Thursday, March 19, 2009

Carrousel of Cards

Tonight I ventured to post some of the cards I've made lately. I notice that I get overwhelmed by so many beautiful products, colors, cutting machines, dies, and ideas!When I start I do not know when to stop! If I use a particular punch or die I want to make many of the same. My daughter Valerie sells them for me in Gainesville among her co-workers and friends and they like this clean-cut style. This is great for me because I can keep making them and keep the addiction going!!! Do you know what I mean?????? I taught at Paper Niche tonight the same class I taught last Saturday. I showed them how to use Fantasy film, two-way glue, fine glitter, and lace. It was a lot of fun and they loved it. I have glitter from the top of my head to the tip of my toes...I will shine for Jesus tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment