Thursday, March 26, 2009

new paper, new inspiration!

Ahhh..... I have to admit I am totally addicted to paper! I bought some of the new Heidi Swapp paper at the Crop in Lafayette and tonight I finally got my hands on it... it is so sweet, delicate and beautiful! I had the perfect pictures to scrap. One set was my daughter Valerie's Christmas party. Everybody seemed to be dressed in turquoise! (maybe they knew about Heidi???) and the other pictures were taken in Lafayette. The flowers were blooming, the temperature was in the 70's in a sunny afternoon, in other words, a perfect day! (maybe the flowers knew about her new colors as well!!!!).I also made a few cards with new awesome Spring paper. This has been a very relaxed night, all by myself in my studio listening to worship music while I scrap. Moments like this refresh my spirit and renew my strenght to keep on going....to be in perfect peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment