Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flock, liquid applique, glitter & glossy accents!



Seven beautiful ladies learned to use flock, liquid applique, glitter and glossy accents in the Mother's Day Card Class at Paper Niche. We all had so much fun and were able to finish 7 cards in about 2 hours. One of the best things of the class was to see the creative side of each one. I reminded them to make their work their own and not to be afraid of using different techniques and materials to personalize their cards. They laughed when I told them to use their God-given tool to flock..."their index finger"! I am so thankful to my Lord & Saviour for his gift of creativity and for making colors...they are ALL so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beatriz! I'm glad you've got the blog up and running, it looks great...In honor of your creativity, I've left you two awards over at my blog, check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete