Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday night crop





Last night I went to Paper Niche for the Friday night crop. I challenged myself to take paper that required to think "outside the box". I managed to make a layout and two wall plaques. I did not have any pictures to put in the layout but hopefully I will take some good ones this weekend as we plan to spend it with the kids in Tampa.
How many times are we afraid to step into the unkown just because it is an unfamiliar territory? "Do not fear for I am always with you" are the words of my Saviour for us today.

3 comments:

  1. I love those layouts! The colors are so pretty, and, the layouts/backgrounds you've created are adorable.

    I was thinking of going to the Friday night crop on May 1st (if there is one that night), and, you've inspired me and motivated me, so, I've put in on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words to my brother...we always appreciate words of encouragement! You are awesome! Come visit us soon! Busy teaching, getting ready for kids camps and working out with Janet. Have you read my blog??? I'm not having eye surgery...another miracle in my life!

    ReplyDelete