Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Howdy, Partner!

Good morning, everyone! I am happy to be home safe and sound.  We had a wonderful time in Rayne, Louisiana at the Treasured Memories Mega-Crop. I have so much you share with you about our experience! I will start writing about it tomorrow. 

This is a layout I made the day before we left last week.  I knew that I would be buying tons of new stuff out there (and I did) so I just went through what I had on hand and picked some things to make this layout.


While I was away the cat did play!!!  My AWESOME and CRAZY husband got into my Cricut again surprised me with a new video. 

He just loves using every last inch of paper.  He even goes through my garbage can and pulls out pieces that he says are too good to throw away!  There's no hope for this guy.

 

Hope you enjoyed it. Have a blessed and fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. Bea, he is a riot. Loved it. He would hae a fit seeing the size of some of the scraps I toss out. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your husband is great keep the video's coming. Glad you made it back safe and sound from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the video. Very informational.

    Charlotte Becker
    Meaux, LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a wonderful time, but even more glad you're back!

    As always you're layout is just as fabulous as the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love his videos!! he is soooo funny!! thanks for all the tips.
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally enjoyed this fun video!! The Cricut Master at work!! :)

    ReplyDelete