Friday, September 23, 2011

Be happy....it's Friday!

Good morning! Hope you are ready for the weekend. We are traveling to Tampa to see our son and to go to the baseball games Blue Jays vs Rays. Hope he gets to play!!!

This layout does have room for pictures...(ha, ha, ha). I intend to do an accordion book under the word "be".
I just loved the butterfly and had to scrap her!


Here is a close up. I added stickles, crackled and glossy accents, added some bling and popped her up.

Have a fabulous and blessed weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely…so glad you have a close-up of your gorgeous butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I love the butterfly!! Good luck to Danny give a kiss to your baby girl for me!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this page is beautiful. Love the bling on the butterfly and the wonderful colors you chose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete