Thursday, September 1, 2011

Paper Niche's September Kit

Good morning! Just as I promised,  this is the full reveal of my projects created with Paper Niche's September Kit. I scrapped Danny & Lexie's maternity pictures and I am so thankful to them that they wore black! I guess they know me as their very own "mamarazzi"!

This layout was created with My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two. This collection is as pretty as their first one.


The kit includes two sheets of printed tissue paper. I had lots of fun making flowers with them. I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.


I used Basic Grey Out of Print Collection for this layout and also used Tim Holtz's mini paper rosettes die for the flower on the bottom right corner.


These tags are from Pink Paislee's Daily Junque Collection.


These fabulous papers are from Simple Stories 100 days of Summer Collection and from Creative Imaginations. I had some leftover pieces from Basic Grey so I made large flowers. They matched perfectly. The letters are from  Tim Holtz.

 
I love these colors! These papers are from 7 Gypsies Mykonos Collection. I also used scraps to make more rosettes.


I also made a card 5" x 5" with scraps from my layouts and I still had two sheet of paper left over. This kit is a great one, that's for sure!


As you can see, the possibilities with this kit are endless. It truly has some wonderful combinations of color and textures... Thank you Gine for putting this kit together. You can purchase this kit directly from  http://paperniche.com/ . Make sure you check out the other designer's work, they are all  amazing!

Have a blessed day!






7 comments:

  1. Wow Bea...love your gorgeous creations! I look forward to seeing some precious baby layouts next month! Enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... All you work is beautiful and I love all the pictures!!! I'm in love with your flowers!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Bea!!!! Love them all, and congrats on your precious grandbaby!!! So sweet! God bless her & the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layouts and the kit is yummy indeed! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS!!! Love the bird stamped on the written paper background!!! Absolutely gorgeous project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatriz admiro mucho su trabajo, me encanta soy nueva en esto del scrapbooking, y aprendo mucho de Usted, yo tambien como mi hermana quiero ser como usted cuando cresca. Felicidades por su nieta y mil bendiciones para esta nueva familia que se acaba de formar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are phenominal. The pages are fantastic. I know how exciting it is to scrap the grandchildren. seems nothing else gets done. Every day is something new. Again, congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete