Friday, April 27, 2012

Heidi Swapp Travel

Happy Friday! When I saw these papers I wanted to go somewhere! This is the new fabulous No Limits Collection from Heidi Swap. 


Love all the embellishments.


Where is Andrew???? Well.... my friend Peggy came to visit and she was ready to take him home with her!!!! I am glad I came into the room just in time to  rescue him! What would I tell my daughter???


Make sure you check your guests' suitcases before they leave your house... you never know what they are taking with them!!!! Have a great, happy and blessed weekend!

7 comments:

  1. That is so funny!!
    What a wonderful layout I need to go and buy some of that paper.
    Have a nice weekend!! take good care of your babys :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout. Love the colors and the font is awesome.
    Little Andrew is growing so fast, and he is as cute as can be. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. que hermoso layout, y que hermosa foto de andrew, muy funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, who wouldn't want to take that little cutie and soooo adorable little guy home with!!! He's is really growing and so darn cute!

    My friend, if Heidi Swapp has seen what you did, you've made her one very happy lady! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the litte package! :) Too cute! That page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page. Poor little Andrew .. also the photo prop .. lol .. but I did truly love the one of him sitting on the tree stump .. adorable!

    ReplyDelete