Wednesday, April 11, 2012

She's a Sassy Lady

Happy Wednesday! Today I made this layout  for  She's a Sassy Lady.   The word "MOTHER" comes from the Heritage Cricut Cartridge.  I cut it 2 1/2".  The two hearts on the bottom right are from the Graphically Speaking Cartridge and I cut them 8".  I used my favorite punch ever called Lucky 8 (Tatted Doily) (have you seen those yet?)




I layered and then layered some more and embellished them with a metal key I found at Michael's and a cluster of flowers.


I did the same thing for this tag. The papers are from Prima and from Graphic 45.


Hope you enjoyed my layout and inspired you to start thinking about Mother's Day.  It will be here in just a few weeks.  Thank you Sheila for having me.  I love being a Sassy Lady!  Have a great and blessed day!

9 comments:

  1. Great project and I haven't see that punch before I will now go investigate.. We need a video from your hubby they are great and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty, who makes the punch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout. I am always asurprised at your layouts when you use something that I have like the Heritage cartridge.... I never knew it had Mother in it like that! Love the detail that you put into your layouts. Love that punch. Thanks for sharing with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!! I had the chance to used one of those the last time I went to scrappin time. One of the ladies had 4 different styles and I felt i love with them!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Beatriz and TFS another beautiful layout. I don't own them but I've used the Lucky 8 punches and they are definitely on my Wish List!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page!!I LOVE the doily punch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages. Love the doily.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute, cute layouts! Wow, I just love the ideas that you come up with. I really like that punch and will have to keep my eye out for it. The photos are just adorable. You just keep posting them! They really brought a smile to my face this morning!

    ReplyDelete