Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Little Miss from BoBunny

Good morning and good news... we have not drowned yet. The storm is still around and it has not stopped raining for a minute since the weekend.

Have you seen the new BoBunny collection called Little Miss? It is beautiful! I've been playing around with it and made three layouts. Here is the first one.


I used Prima's resin window, flowers, trim and bling.


I concentrated on the bird cages on this one.


Look at the little Misses! They are sooo cute!


Check out Steve's latest Cricut video at Paper Niche's Blog. Have a great, dry, and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages. Love the soft colors and the beautiful flowers and embelishments that you used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper pack is absolutly beautiful!! I have it ordered and can not wait till it comes. You have made so many of the colors'pop' with your extra bling and embellies. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bea. How are you? I love all 3 layouts you have created. Are these at the paper niche? I love them.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Bo Bunny collection and you did an outstanding job on all three l/o's. Can't decide which is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete