Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

Good morning!  I have absolutely no idea why I made this page!  I don't even remember when or where I bought the paper and stickers.  I think I just liked the colors at the time and ended up buying the stuff.

Anyhow, my DH tells me that "Spidey" was one of his favorites growing up (like that ever happened!).  He says it's because he had more "attitude" than any of the other superheroes.


Hope you enjoy it.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. You are right the colors are nice and bright I'm sure there is someone out there has pictures of their kids being a superhero.

    Love your Friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, love it!!!!! my nephew love's spider-man I need to make one! I haven't seen this paper where do you found it?
    cecy

    ReplyDelete