Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Good morning! We got back last night from a beautiful  mini-vacation with our children and grandchildren at the beach. I am sure I will be scrapping those cherished moments as soon as I print the pictures!

Today's layout is filled with girly-girl favorite things such as leopard print, doilies, bling, flowers and it is pink, black and white. I used a large lucky 8 punch to make the circle underneath the doily.
.

Look at all the pretty flowers, layers  and bling here!


Have a fabulous and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    So glad you are enjoying your family, I can't wait to see the pictures :)
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, very pretty. I would definitely scraplift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hermoso no hay palabras Beatriz esta increiblemente Hermoso!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete