Friday, September 28, 2012

Finding the Perfect Pumpkin

Happy Friday!  Another week that went by sooo fast!  Today's layout is about Fall, even though it does not have any pumpkins or the traditional Fall colors.  But who says that these colors do not work for Fall, right?


It has lots of Prima and Webster flowers, bling and embellishments.


The note cards and some of the papers are also from Prima.


I found this gorgeous lace with pearls on one of my trips.  I don't remember exactly where, but I am so happy that I bought it when I saw it!  It is perfect for this layout.


The cream flower is from a punch and it's embellished with pins, another flower and a button. The  beige doily is hand crochet by by cousin in Venezuela.
.

Have a great and blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER, super fabulous! wow! Love the pretty details and colors. Great JOB!
    Thanks for your inspiration.
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete