Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is It Cold Yet?

Good morning!  My layouts today make me want to be where there's snow.  We are taking Andrew to a "winter festival" on Sunday where they will have fake snow and sleigh rides.  My layouts are ready to scrap those pictures!  So I have to plan on three "vertical" pictures and have his parents dress him to match these colors.


I love snowman!  I used papers from a Recollections pad from Michael's.  Maybe Andrew's parents can bring a change of clothes so I can get two "vertical's" and one "horizontal" for this layout.


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Great pages they make me smile

    Friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Beatriz!!!! I am in love with your layouts!!!
    Perfect for our pictures :) thanks for sharing!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! DD will love the penguins! Beautiful layouts!

    Fake snow? I could lend you some. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts! I love this paper line by Recollections. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete