Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Christmas Layouts!

Good morning!  Just like the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year."  I just love the music and the expectation for Christmas Day.  I got the Fisher-Price nativity set for Andrew and every morning we read the Christmas story aloud and he loves to push baby Jesus in his cradle to light him up and play a song.

When I designed this layout for my friend Linda, "Be Still" were the words that came to mind.  Psalm 46:10 says : "Be still, and know that I am God".  These words go well with the resting reindeer, as well.


I really love this "wood-grain" paper.  It's almost like paper comes from wood!


This next layout is all about Santa.


And this one is for a cold, wintery Christmas. 


Thank you for stopping by!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Beatriz. I'm in awe or I should say in dreamland. Your layouts are AWESOME!! I love the placement of your picture mats and how they just flow with your BEAUTIFUL designs. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the layouts I think the wintery Christmas is just so bright and refresh looking Again you are so talented...
    Your Friendly Stalker Kelli

    ReplyDelete