Friday, March 8, 2013

Once Upon a Time

Happy Friday!  Let's finish this Disney series this week with some princesses.  After all, didn't we all grow up wanting to be a princess?

These are three layouts I've made recently.  The first two were designed for Paper Niche and the third one was just for fun.


I used the Cricut to make this one.  Although they're not Disney princesses, I think they're lovely just the same.


I love the soft pastel colors on this one.


Have a wonderful, happy, fun, safe, and blessed weekend!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW!! can't get over how beautiful your l/o's are. Dreaming that one day I can make a l/o like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Simply amazing layouts, love them!!!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are simply beautiful -- the one you did on your cricut... no exception!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete