Monday, April 22, 2013

Generations

Good morning and happy Monday! Hope your weekend was awesome. I spent mine in Dothan, Alabama cropping and visiting with dear friends (Bea's Hive!).

This is a layout I made last week using Prima papers and and a ton of chipboard pieces.
 

This gorgeous clock is made out of chipboard, painted with Viva Crackling Color and then distressed in black.


All the gears and clocks are chipboard as well.


Have a wonderful and blessed Monday! Remember that it's a new day, a new week filled with wonderful memories-ready-to-be-made just for you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a hard time trying to find the right word for this layout. AWESOME!! keeps popping into my head. The clock is beautiful--is it also by Prima? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMPLY AMAZING.... I LOVE IT!!!!
    What a great layout and that clock, is so beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing ;)
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete