Friday, April 12, 2013

Whooo Hooo - It's Friday!

Good morning! Hope you are having a great week so far and are ready for the weekend. I am off to New Orleans for a weekend crop with the "Scrap-a-teers". 

This is a layout I made because I was inspired by the large clock from Dusty Attic.  I love clocks of all size and shapes, especially the ones with Roman numbers.  Did you notice that the clock on the right-hand page is the part cut from the clock on the left-hand page?  That makes it a two-for-one or as my cornball DH says - "efficient time management".

This is another layout I did for Paper Niche last weekend using more Prima's Divine Collection.


Don't you just love this flower car!


Have a wonderful, safe, happy and blessed weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Beatriz! Both l/o's are beautiful and thanks for sharing your new "efficient time management" technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah is Friday!!!!

    Have lots of fun at the crop ;) Love the clock!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete