Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blessed Grandma

Good morning!  I love the title of this layout, because I truly am a blessed grandma.  Madison and Andrew are having so much fun spending time together this week.  Since each is an "only child", they are in the process of learning the meaning of the word "share".  Sometimes they look at us and I think in their mind they are telling us "are you kidding? why would I want to share what is MINE?".  Two 2-year-olds 24/7 is fun but a lot of work.  But, as I've already said ... I am a blessed grandma!
 
 
Hug your kids and grandkids and make sure they know how much you love them and appreciate them!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet... I really love that title my beautiful and Blessed Grandma!!!
    I love the purple on your layout and those flowers are beautiful!! Keep enjoying your kids :)
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Beatriz. My grandkids are older than yours and as they grow I learn to appreciate them even more. Each one is so special and a blessing to me. TFS your creativity and your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are scrapping your own life a bit more. I love it!

    ReplyDelete