Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello Cupcake & More!

Good Morning!  Here is a layout I made recently with a cupcake theme.  It's made with reds and pinks with the green thrown in for good measure. This collection is from Kaisercraft.
 

This one uses the pinks and reds and is about a tea party.


And this last one called Princess uses pinks as well.  See how easily a Julie Nutting doll fits into the scene!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope that you enjoyed these layouts which were designed for Treasured Memories in Lafayette, LA, and get some inspiration from them.  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, you make it so hard to choose a favorite. All three layouts are fantastic! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all 3 I'm still amazed by you and your talent. The bling on the crown are they buttons like things? love your Friendly Stalker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with these layouts!!!! There are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
    Cecy

    ReplyDelete