Tuesday, June 24, 2014

At the Dentist

Good morning!  I recently had major oral surgery and my trips to the dentist's office (along with all of those terrific anesthetics they have) inspired me to make a couple of dentist layouts. 
 
In the past, no one ever showed up at the dentist's office with a camera, so photos of a patient in the "torture chair" were not common.  Nowadays, with cell phone cameras, nothing is off-limits!  That includes the photos my daughter took of me passed out in the chair and the videos she took on the way home with me singing and laughing and waving at all of the other cars on the road.  Fortunately, those photos and videos are locked away securely in the "family-only" vault!
 

 

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope that these layouts inspire you (without the need for anesthetics) in some way.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!


1 comment:

  1. I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. Invisalign

    ReplyDelete