Monday, June 23, 2014

Hello Kitty

Good morning!  This is the first time I actually make a Hello Kitty layout.  It brought back so many memories!  Our daughter Valerie loved Hello Kitty since she was a baby.  This layout is dedicated to her.
 
 
Her first birthday party's theme was ... you guessed it ... Hello Kitty!  We had a piñata made in my home country, Venezuela.  My parents traveled all the way to Columbus, Indiana (where we used to live) to deliver it.  We also had a matching cake, table decorations and goody bags.
 
 
In this picture Valerie is fascinated by her piñata and her Mami is trying to explain to her that it is filled with candy and toys!  (Check out how young I looked at 22).
 
 
She is ready to hit it!  Her daddy (in the back) is making sure we do not hit any of the kids around us!
 
 
Our sweet baby girl is now 33 years old and the wonderful mother of Andrew and Carolina.  It seems like it was just yesterday that she was a 1-year-old baby in my arms and now I am holding her own kids!  Life is amazing.  Never ever take a single moment for granted or get yourself too busy to enjoy it.  Thanks again for visiting my blog.  Hope your week is amazing filled with peace, joy, health and many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment