Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sisters

Good morning and happy Wednesday!  Also, welcome to July which means that 2015 is already half over.

Here is a new layout and kit that I designed titled "Sisters".  One thing you will notice about this layout is that three of the photo mats are "off kilter".  The first definition of the phrase "off kilter" is "not aligned or balanced".  The second definition is "
unconventional or eccentric".  That would pretty much describe my sister and me.
   I love my sister very much, but don't get to see her as often as I would like.  I hope that you like this layout.


thanks for coming to my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and I look forward to your visit tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the butterflies and of course the title Sisters. It reminded me of my sister who went to be with the Lord last year. I may have to scraplift your layout.

    ReplyDelete