Thursday, July 2, 2015

The Greatest Generation

Good morning and happy Thurdday!  As we celebrate Independence Day this weekend, let's remember that it's not just about the picnics or the fireworks.  Take some time to remember those who have fought to defend our great nation.

Here is a new layout which I titled "My Dad My Hero".  It's for those very special people who went off to fight in World War II which ended 70 years ago.  One of those very special people is my father-in-law.  He was in the Navy during the war.  After the war, he got busy working hard and raising a family (which includes my DH)  His pictures will go in my copy of this layout.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. very nice..not so many cut outs that the pictures won't show

    ReplyDelete