Monday, August 31, 2015

All About Scrapbooking

Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend. We are close to drowning here in "Rainesville", I mean, Gainesville. Crazy weather, right? At least we are not going to get run over by a hurricane just yet!
One of the reasons I love FB is that you get a chance to meet wonderful people from all over the world! I recently joined a group called Scrapbook Layouts totally dedicated to posting exactly that, Scrapbook Layouts. Sandy Gage, the owner and founder was telling me that they already have more that 10,000 members from all over the globe! She also has two more sites on FB called Cricut Scrapbook Layouts and Disney Scrapbooking and Card Making. I encourage you to check them out and to join them if you can. Here are the links:
Scrapbook Layouts
Cricut Scrapbook Layouts
Disney Scrapbooking and Card Making
I just learned that another scrapbook store is closing after many years in business, She Scrapbooks at The Villages in Florida. It is sooooo sad to see them go! We need to keep this wonderful hobby/craft/art alive for the sake of our children and grandchildren. What would happen if you loose your electronics and loose all your pictures? I have seen it happen over and over again! Thank you Sandy, for your hard work, your encouragement to scrap and for uniting  people with the same passion as you.
I recently made this layout using a real Starbucks cup holder. 
 
Have a wonderful and blessed day and keep coming back for more inspiration! Remember I also have a FB page called  Amazing Grace Paper Crafts and you can visit it right here:  Amazing Grace on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment