Tuesday, December 22, 2015

All in the Family

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  Hope your week is going well, so far.

Here's a picture of my amazing daughter-in-law with her new Cricut Explore Air.  She's beaming!


And here she is (still beaming) coming out of Hobby Lobby with her husband who seems to be suffering from sticker shock.


And here's a beaming Landon who seems to be saying "Crop On, Mama!  Crop On!"


Here's another Christmas layout that I made yesterday.  I've been totally inspired these days!


Thanks for visiting today!  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi B. OMG, the baby is adorable. You have a beautiful family. She is going to love the circuit explore. I love mine and can't stop using it. I use it almost every single day. LOL. I am a dedicated crafter just like you.
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your family.
    Hope the New year brings you lots of love, happiness and good health for you and your family as well.
    Crafty hugs, Ana

    ReplyDelete