Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We Are Blessed Together

Good morning and happy Tuesday.  I trust that you had a great Memorial Day weekend.  Here's how we finished ours.

A few blocks from our house there is a single lane dirt road.  My grandkids love to go there with my DH and go down the road to a wood bridge where they can throw rocks and things into the creek.  Since I'm feeling much better these days, I decided to go with them this time.


Here is Steve trying to keep them on the "safer" part of the bridge.  They'd much rather step from cross tie to cross tie, but this nervous grandfather worries that they'll step through.


On the way home we found a friend in the middle of the road.  It's a Florida Box Turtle.  Steve is going to build an enclosure in the yard to keep him in.  Isn't it true that the simpler things in life are the best?


That brings me to a recent layout of mine titled We Are Blessed Together.  This could not be more true


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment