Monday, May 1, 2017

Cropping with the Hive

Good morning and happy Monday!  I just got back last night from a weekend of cropping in Dothan, Alabama with The Hive.  This meeting was dedicated to "Mandy", my newest Dilaudid Darling from my recent back surgery.  Mandy came to visit me with 23 of her closest friends as I was waking up from anesthesia.

Here's The Hive in front of a flag featuring Mandy and one of her many friends.


Here's one of the layouts that I made.  I didn't make as many as I usually did because I'm still recuperating and had to rest frequently.  The hotel actually brought a cot into the crop room to accommodate me.


Needless to say, there were flamingos everywhere I looked.  Here are just a couple.


Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment