Thursday, August 10, 2017

Lighthouse & Fun Summer

Good morning and happy Thursday!  Slowly but surely I am on the road to recovery.  All of your prayers and well wishes are truly appreciated.

Here is my custom back brace which was delivered to my room yesterday.  The very first thing that my wise guy DH said when he saw it was "Really???  They had to label this side as "FRONT"?


Here I am taking it for a spin.  My daughter says that I look like a Star Wars Storm Trooper.  Guess the theme of the very first scrapbook page that I'm going to make when I get home.  It's a good thing that they took a picture of me leaving my room.  Five minutes later when I came back I was not as cheerful.

And here I am with "Joey", my granddaughter's favorite stuffed animal which she wanted me to have at the hospital.  She told me "Lita, Joey is going to take care of you."


Here are a couple of summertime layouts that I made before I went to the hospital.




Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment