Friday, August 18, 2017

Nurses Care

Good morning and happy, happy Friday.  Well, I was moved yesterday from the hospital to a nursing home for rehab.  I could be here anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.  It's a very nice facility and I've already met some very nice people (no scrap bookers yet, but there's always time to convert them!)  My daughter tells me that I need to be careful because some women might think that their husbands will become interested in the "pretty young woman" who just moved in!  I don't feel all that pretty with my body brace and my walker, but at 59 I'm probably the youngest resident.

Here's an older layout of mine about nurses titled Nurses Care.  They really do around here.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment