Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Give Thanks

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  This year has been an up and down year for me, but through it all, I consider myself to be blessed beyond words.  Everyday I give thanks to God for everything that I have and try to bless others to the best of my ability.

Here is one of the Fall layouts that sums it all up for me.  There must be others that feel the same way as this particular layout sold out quickly.  Fortunately, there are several other Fall layouts still available on this blog.  Click on the Happy Shopper to the left to see them.


Thanks once again for all of the prayers that were made for my recuperation from back surgery.  It's a slow road, but with God's strength I am going to make a FULL recovery,  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment