Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Splash

Good morning and happy Tuesday!  I hope you are having a great week.

Ever since I was a little girl, I've been fascinated by lighthouses.  In the town that I grew up in, there is a lighthouse at the entrance of the harbor.  It has been maintained magnificently over the years


The ones that I really like, however, are the round ones like you see all along the coasts here in the U.S. and I enjoy scrapping with them every chance I get.  Here's one of my latest layouts with a lighthouse.  It's titled Splash.


One of the benefits of living in central Florida is that we're only about one hour from the beach in either direction, the Gulf to the west and the Atlantic to the east.  Here's a recent photo of my grandchildren at the Gulf.


Thanks for coming to my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment