Monday, November 27, 2017

New Kits for November

Good morning and happy Monday, the first day of the first week of the Christmas season!  I hope that everyone had a  great Thanksgiving Day weekend and did not overdo it on Black Friday.  I stayed out all night on Thursday with my daughter.  I didn't buy all that much, but had a fun time on this yearly family tradition.

I am releasing today a new batch of kits for sale, most of them with a Christmas theme.  Included in this batch is Memories, the monthly installment in the Heritage Series.


I also have a number of Fall kits still available for those of you who are still scrapping for Fall.

To see all of the kits, just click on the Happy Shopper to the left.  Send me an e-mail letting me know which kits you would like to purchase.  Thanks for all of your support.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment: