Friday, November 10, 2017

Patterns and Textures

Good morning and happy Friday!  Woo hoo, the weekend is here!  Hope you have great plans for the weekend.  I know that I do.

One of my favorite things about making layouts is mixing no only different colors, but different textures and patterns, as well.  These are not things which are achievable with digital layouts.  Here is another layout I made over the weekend using the Hungarian papers I wrote about a few days ago.


And here are some close-ups showing the joining of distressed papers, paper flowers, painted chipboard, metals, bling, and so on.  These photographs do not do it justice.




Thanks for visiting my blog today!  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend, filled with scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment