Friday, November 30, 2018

PBJ

Good morning and happy Friday!  I hope that you've had a great week and have some terrific plans for the weekend.

I found some unique papers the other day and could not resist buying them.  It's all about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

In my country, peanut butter does not exist.  When I got married, my husband always kept peanut butter in the house, but I never felt like trying it.  I thought "Blehhh, who could eat that stuff?" and never even fed it to my kids.  My daughter never tried it until she was in college and some friends introduced it to her during Spring Break one year.

She really liked it and asked me why I never gave it to her growing up.  I decided to try it and now I like it too!  I guess that I'm a little bit like the guy from Green Eggs and Ham.



Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day and a safe and restful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    jogos friv 4 school 2019
    friv unblocked online games
    a10 games 2019

    ReplyDelete