Friday, December 14, 2018

Happy birthday Valerie

Good morning! Our first born daughter  Valerie turns 38 years old today. Happy birthday dear Valerie! Every year we exchange a Christmas ornament which represents what we did during the year. She gave me a unicorn (you know my love for them) and I gave her a SUPERWOMAN character ornament. In my book, that's what this beautiful girl is! She is an amazing woman who loves the Lord, her family, her friends and her job. She is sooo fun to be around with and always has a loving and encouraging word for you. We could not be more proud of her. I took this picture of her at 3am on Black Friday when we did our shopping spree. Yes, she was delirious!


Here are some more Christmas layouts I made last weekend using Doodlebug Christmas collection.



Have a fabulous, happy, safe and blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment