Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hello again

I am back! It's been a very busy and hectic week filled with birthdays, doctors, etc, etc, etc. and no time for me to sit and write! Well, I truly believe I am back to normal now and all is in order. Even our new website is running so smoothly! I am so excited about that. By the way, have you seen the new item we added yesterday? 

It's a 3-piece set that includes a workspace table cover and two bags.  There are dragonflies, dogs, cats, flamingos and more.  Here I am with mine!


They were made by my cousin who is raising money for her foundation that works with cancer children and their families in her hometown of Merida, Venezuela.  The foundation is named after her daughter who left this world as a young lady.  Very sad.

We are donating the proceeds of all of the sales of this item to her foundation.  To see the selection, click on the "Special Items" tab at amazinggracepapercrafts.com.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Have a wonderful and blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment