Friday, January 25, 2019

It Will Always Be Dunkin' Donuts to Me

Good morning and Happy Friday!  Have you heard?  Dunkin' Donuts has "kinda" shortened their name to just Dunkin'.  I say "kinda" because the stores (at least here in Gainesville) still say Dunkin' Donuts and their website is still www.dunkindonuts. com.  Check out the photo below.  The box is still Dunkin' Donuts.

Anyhow, I previously mentioned that we had our two grandchildren over the weekend while their parents were in Colorado.  Andrew plays basketball on Saturday morning and this weekend he won a medal.  As a reward, his dad said that I could buy them donuts.  (Normally I have to do this on the sly and would never put a picture like the one below on Facebook.)



Boy, do I have a layout for this picture.  Here it is, sprinkles and everything!!!



So thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful and blessed day.

1 comment: